Avast Help Pages is the best option when trying to contact Avast customer service. You can contact via Avast Customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help.
Contact Avast Help @ support.avast.com/en-us/article/Antivirus-FAQ
Navigate to support.avast.com/en-us/article/Antivirus-FAQ. If you have a problem with Installation, Refund click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page.
General Problems that Avast Customers searching for
- Sales & Billing
- Installation & Activation
- Refund Request
- Transfer Service
- Cancel Service
- Device Support
Contacting Avast Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of Avast, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues.
If you are looking for Avast’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point.
Avast Frequently Asked Questions
What are the system requirements for Avast Antivirus?
- Windows 10 except Mobile and IoT Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); and Windows 7 SP2 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit).
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions); ARM-based devices are not supported.
- 1 GB RAM or above.
- 2 GB free space on the hard disk.
- Internet connection to download, activate, and maintain program updates and antivirus database.
- Optimally standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 768 pixels.
How do I activate Avast Free Antivirus?
It is no longer necessary to activate Avast Free Antivirus, as your initial free subscription automatically activates after installation. When your free subscription expires, you can let the application automatically renew the subscription.
Can I transfer a subscription to another device?
Yes. You can activate an Avast Premium Security (Multi-Device) or an Avast Omni subscription on up to 10 devices simultaneously on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
Can I turn off the antivirus protection?
Yes, but they recommend only turning off Avast’s protection for troubleshooting purposes. If you need to disable Avast Antivirus, right click the Avast icon in the system tray and select Avast shields control. Select one of the following options:
- Disable for 10 minutes
- Disable for 1 hour
- And Disable until computer is restarted
- Disable permanently (not recommended)