GoDaddy Help Pages is the best option when trying to contact GoDaddy customer service. You can contact via GoDaddy Customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help.
Contact GoDaddy Help @ godaddy.com/help
Navigate to godaddy.com/help. If you have a problem with Domain, Hosting, Web Security, Online Services, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page.
General Problems that GoDaddy Customers searching for
- Access Account
- Renew Domain
- Cancel Domain
- Transfer Domain
Contacting GoDaddy Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of GoDaddy, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues.
If you are looking for GoDaddy’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point.
GoDaddy Frequently Asked Questions
Why get a domain name from GoDaddy?
GoDaddy is the world’s largest and trusted domain registrar that empowers people like you with creative ideas to succeed online. Buying a domain name is easy with our domain search tool and domain name generator tools you can find the perfect website address for your business.
How much does it cost to transfer a domain to GoDaddy?
Give your domain the home it deserves.
Transfer your .com for $7.99.
Can I get help to find a domain?
Absolutely! GoDaddy’s domain name search tool can assist you by offering suggestions and other alternatives to any domain you look for.
How do I check if a domain is available?
- To check if a domain name is available, just type it in GoDaddy’s search bar and they will tell you immediately if it’s already owned by someone else.
- If it’s taken, you can search for your domain name using their WHOIS Lookup.
- Or try their Domain Broker Service, where they can negotiate acquiring the domain from its current owner.
How do I contact GoDaddy support?
1 (480) 463-8389
What services does GoDaddy offer?
- Domain Name
- GoDaddy Web Hosting
- Website Builder
How do I change my payment method on GoDaddy?
Change my subscription payment method
- Go to your GoDaddy Renewals & Billing page. You might be prompted to log in.
- Under Subscriptions, select the products that use the payment method you want to change. …
- Select Update Payment.
- A list of your available payment methods appears. …
- Select Update Payment Method to apply the new payment method you’ve selected.
How do I transfer to GoDaddy?
Initiate the transfer
- Search for the domain you want to transfer on the GoDaddy website. …
- Confirm the domain is unlocked. …
- Enter your authorization code in the second field. …
- Click Continue.
- Select your domain privacy options, and click Continue.
- Choose your payment method, and click Complete Purchase to finish checkout.
Other Ways to Contact GoDaddy
All Contacts of GoDaddy
GoDaddy Phone Number
GoDaddy Customer Service
Contact GoDaddy Through Live Chat
Contact GoDaddy Through Email
GoDaddy Corporate Office
Contact GoDaddy Through Social Media
Make Complaint to GoDaddy
Login in to GoDaddy