Netflix Headquarters Info
Founded in 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph, Netflix is an American technology and media services provider and production company headquartered in Los Gatos, California.
If you need to contact Netflix corporate office, the best phone number to call is their support hotline at (408) 540-3700. The Netflix headquarters in 100 Winchester Circle, Los Gatos, CA, 95032.
Netflix Contact Information
Netflix headquarters address: 100 Winchester Circle, Los Gatos, CA, 95032
Company website: netflix.com
Head Office phone number:(408) 540-3700
Netflix Customer Service Number: 1 (866) 579-7172
Support email address: email@example.com
Customer service hours: Open 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week
Netflix Headquarters Executive Team
- Bela Bajaria: Vice President, Global TV
- Maria Ferreras: Vice President, Business Development (EMEA)
- Bryony Gagan: Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs
- Dean Garfield: Vice President, Public Policy
- Reed Hastings: Founder and co-CEO
- Bill Holmes: Global Head of Business Development
- David Hyman: Chief Legal Officer
- Vernā Myers: Vice President, Inclusion Strategy
- Jessica Neal: Chief Talent Officer
- Spencer Neumann: Chief Financial Officer
- Greg Peters: COO and Chief Product Officer
- Amy Reinhard: Vice President, Studio Operations
- Bozoma Saint John: Chief Marketing Officer
- Ted Sarandos: Co-CEO and Chief Content Officer
- Caitlin Smallwood: Vice President, Data Science and Engineering
- Scott Stuber: Vice President, Original Film
- Rachel Whetstone: Chief Communications Officer
- Mark White: Vice President, Product Engineering
- Allison Wright: Vice President, Talent
- Todd Yellin: Vice President, Product
- Mark Yurechko: Vice President, Strategy, Planning & Analysis
How can I access Netflix USA?
How to watch American Netflix from anywhere with VPN
Choose a reliable and trustworthy VPN. We recommend NordVPN – get 69% OFF!
Download and set up your VPN.
Pick a US server.
Log in to your Netflix account.
You should now see a whole new library of American Netflix content.
How do I change my country on Netflix?
Unless you’ve recently moved, you cannot change the country for your account. For troubleshooting questions, visit Netflix thinks I’m in a different country.
Can I share my Netflix account with family in a different home?
A Netflix account is meant to be shared by people who live together in one household. People who are not in your household will need to use their own account to watch Netflix. Learn more about sharing Netflix. Account owners can buy an extra member slot and invite people outside their household to use Netflix.
Can I use Netflix at 2 different locations?
A Netflix account is for use by one household. Everyone living in that household can use Netflix wherever they are — at home, on the go, on holiday — and take advantage of new features like Transfer Profile and Manage Access and Devices.
How much is Netflix per month in USA?
Netflix costs $6.99 to $19.99 per month, depending on your subscription plan. It offers three plans: Standard With Ads, Standard and Premium. A former popular choice was the Basic plan at $9.99, but Netflix recently eliminated this option for new or rejoining members.
Other Ways to Contact Netflix
All Contacts of Netflix
Netflix Phone Number
Contact Netflix Through Live Chat
Netflix Customer Service
Netflix Email Support
Contact Netflix Through Social Media
Help Pages Support
Make Complaint to Netflix
Login in to Netflix