Target Help Pages is the best option when trying to contact Target customer service. You can contact via Target Customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help.
Contact Target Help @ help.target.com/help
Navigate to help.target.com/help. If you have a problem with Online Order, Cancel or Exchange Item, Gift Card, Payment click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page.
General Problems that Target Customers searching for
- Track an order
- Print a receipt
- Return an item
- Check GiftCard balance
Contacting Target Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of Target, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues.
If you are looking for Target’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point.
Target Frequently Asked Questions
How do I cancel an item from my Target order?
You can request a cancellation depending on the status of items in the order.
- Select the order from your purchases in the mobile app to view order details.
- Select Cancel items. Please note the option to cancel items will only appear for items that have yet to process for shipping.
- Select the item(s) you wish to cancel, then select a cancellation reason. These details help us find ways to improve your online shopping experience.
- Select Cancel items.
- Select the order in your Target account to view order details (you’ll need to sign in).
- Locate the item(s) you wish to cancel and select Request cancellation.
- Choose a cancellation reason, then select Cancel item.
How can I find or track my Target order?
- Access the Target app and select your name icon in the lower right, then select Purchases.
- Locate and select the order with the item you want to track.
- Locate and select the tracking information section.
- Sign in and locate your order on the find your order page.
- Select the item or order you wish to track.
- Select track status.
What is Target’s return policy for clothes?
Most unopened items sold by Target in new condition and returned within 90 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items sold by Target have a modified return policy noted on the receipt, packing slip, Target policy board (refund exceptions), Target.com or in the item department.
How much is target delivery fee?
Target.com orders over $35 or orders placed using a RedCard are eligible for free standard shipping. Orders under $35 that are placed without a RedCard will be charged a $5.99 flat fee for standard shipping.
Other Ways to Contact Target
All Contacts of Target
Target Phone Number
Target Customer Service
Contact Target Through Email
Contact Target Through Live Chat
Target Corporate Office
Contact Target Through Social Media
Make Complaint to Target
Login in to Target