Western Union Help Pages is the best option when trying to contact Western Union customer service. You can contact via Western Union Customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help.
Contact Western Union Help @ https://wucare.westernunion.com/s/customer-care-home
Navigate to https://wucare.westernunion.com/s/customer-care-home. If you have a problem with money transfer, send money, cancel transfer click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page.
General Problems that Western Union Customers searching for
- Money Orders
- Money Transfers
- Cancel Transfer
- Track Your Transfer Status
- Update Account Info
Contacting Western Union Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of Western Union, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues.
If you are looking for Western Union’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point.
Western Union Frequently Asked Questions
How much money can I send with Western Union?
Specific money transfer limits will vary based on a number of factors, including:
- Your transfer history
- Your receiver’s location
- The service you choose
- Your location
- Your payment method
- Agent location limits
- Country receive limits
- Sending by phone (Telephone Money Transfer)
To determine how much you can send from a US location to another US location over the phone, please call 1-800-CALL-CASH® (1-800-225-5227).
Will Western Union refund my money?
If you’ve transferred money and the money hasn’t yet been picked up, call their fraud hotline at 1-800-448-1492 to stop the transaction.
If the funds haven’t been picked up by the receiver, you’ll get a full refund, including the transaction fee.
How do I send money with Western Union?
Sending money with Western Union is easy. There are different ways you can send money and different options to best suit your needs.
- Send money on wu.com or with the WU® mobile app
- Send money in person at a WU location
- Want to pay in cash? Use Pay in-store
- Send money by phone
When will my receiver get the money?
Depending on the delivery and payment methods you choose, money can be picked up in minutes or within a few working days.
Money Transfer delivery timelines are based on service type:
- Money in Minutes service for pick up at an Agent location – generally delivered within minutes.
- Next Day service for pick up at an Agent location is generally available the next day.
- Direct to Bank deposit typically takes between 2 to 5 business days, but could vary, depending on country.
- Bill Payment may vary depending on the selected speed of delivery or the biller.
- Mobile Money Transfer (transfer to a receiver’s mobile wallet) – generally delivered within minutes.
Where can I cash a money order?
You may be able to cash your money order at banks and other retailers. In some circumstances, the bank or retailer may charge you to cash your money order. You may also be able to deposit the money order into your bank account.
How do I report fraud?
Other Ways to Contact Western Union
All Contacts of Western Union
Western Union Phone Number
Western Union Customer Service
Contact Western Union Through Email
Western Union Live Chat Support
Help Pages Support
Western Union Corporate Office
Western Union Hours
Make Complaint to Western Union
Login in to Western Union