Air Canada Help Pages is the best option when trying to contact Air Canada customer service. You can contact via Air Canada Customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help.
Contact Air Canada Help @ https://www.aircanada.com/us/en/aco/home/fly/customer-support.html
Navigate to https://www.aircanada.com/us/en/aco/home/fly/customer-support.html. If you have a problem with reservation, change booking, cancel booking, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page.
General Problems that Air Canada Customers searching for
- General Support
- Change Flight
- Cancel Booking
Contacting Air Canada Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of Air Canada, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues.
If you are looking for Air Canada’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point.
If that doesn’t work, contact Air Canada directly by calling their customer service number at 1 (888) 247-2262.
Air Canada Frequently Asked Questions
How do I cancel my booking online?
Click on the Manage my Bookings and find your booking in one of two ways:
- Access a single Flight Booking by entering your booking reference, last name, and the number of the credit card used to make the booking (the number will be used for retrieval purposes only); or
- Sign in to access all bookings in your account, then select the booking you wish to cancel.
- On your flight booking page, click on the ‘Cancel Booking’ link and follow the easy instructions to cancel your booking.
Do I get a refund if I cancel my booking within 24 hours of purchase?
If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of purchase, they will:
- refund the price of your ticket and send you a confirmation email, or
- cancel the payment transaction (no email is sent in this case).
If you’re cancelling a booking for which an upgrade has been confirmed, you’ll need to call Air Canada Reservations to request your refund.
What should I do if my bag was damaged?
If you notice that your baggage has been damaged, it’s important to report it to an Air Canada baggage service agent within 24 hours for domestic travel and 7 days for international travel.
Other Ways to Contact Air Canada
All Contacts of Air Canada
Air Canada Phone Number
Air Canada Customer Service
Contact Air Canada Through Email
Help Pages Support
Air Canada Corporate Office
Air Canada Hours
Make Complaint to Air Canada
Login in to Air Canada