United Airlines is serious about providing great support to their customers. By contacting United Airlines customer service number, you can get your common issues solved easily.
United Airlines Customer Service Number
Contact United Airlines customer support by calling 1-800-864-8331 number directly. You can directly talk with their customer representative and find a fair solution to your problem that is relatively easy & fast.
You can contact 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, Please contact via other ways provided here.
You can call United Airlines customer service number and generally discuss for following topics
- Flight Reservations
- Cancel / Change Booking
- United products and services
- MileagePlus Service Center
- Damaged, delayed or lost bags, and lost items
- Cargo and animal transportation
United Airlines Regular Business Hours
Mon to Friday: Open 24 hours
Saturday : Open 24 hours
Sunday : Open 24 hours
United Airlines customer service
United Airlines toll-free number is 1-800-864-8331. If you need assistance regarding any problem related booking/cancellation of ticket, baggage, lost or found, MileagePlus, credit cardmembers program etc., you can reach the United Airlines customer support experts via dialing their customer service number at 1-800-864-8331.
For information about MileagePlus membership, finding your MileagePlus number, requesting missing mileage credit, and any other MileagePlus inquiries, you can contact via phone at 1-713-952-1630 (charges may apply) and dial their toll free number at 1-800-421-4655.
General Problems that United Airlines Customers Reports
- How far in advance can I book a ticket?
- What types of payment are accepted?
- Do I need to make a reservation for my baby if they’ll be sitting on my lap?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- I don’t have a credit or debit card. Can I still book a flight on united.com?
- I received a promotional offer to be redeemed online. How can I redeem it?
- Can I cancel a nonrefundable ticket?
- What do I do if my bags are delayed or missing?
- Can I pay for my checked bags online before my flight?
- Can I make changes to my reservation after I have purchased it?
- What’s the cost for overweight bags?
Common Problem Categories
- Change Account
- Cancel or Change Booking
- Lost / damage baggage
United Airlines Customer Reviews
About United Airlines
United Airlines is a major American airline, it’s the third largest airline in the world. It’s a founding member of the Star Alliance, the world’s biggest airline alliance with a total of 28 member airlines.
United was established from the amalgamation of many airlines in the late 1920s, the earliest of them being Varney Air Lines, which was founded in 1926. United has eight hubs, with Chicago–O’Hare being its largest in terms of passengers carried and the amount of departures.
Contact United Airlines to discover more using our customer support telephone number.
Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine customer service numbers for United Airlines .
More Ways to Contact United Airlines
All Contacts of United Airlines
United Airlines Phone Number
Contact United Airlines Through Social Media
United Airlines Email Support
Help Pages Support
United Airlines Corporate Office
United Airlines Hours
Make Complaint to United Airlines
Login in to United Airlines