United Airlines Help Pages is the best option when trying to contact United Airlines customer service. You can contact via United Airlines Customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help.
Contact United Airlines Help @ https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/contact.html
Navigate to https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/contact.html. If you have a problem with reservation, baggage, payment related issue click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page.
General Problems that United Airlines Customers searching for
- Flight Reservations
- Cancel / Change Booking
- MileagePlus Service Center
- United products and services
- Damaged, delayed or lost bags, and lost items
- Cargo and animal transportation
Contacting United Airlines Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of United Airlines, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues.
If you are looking for United Airlines’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point.
United Airlines Frequently Asked Questions
What types of payment are accepted?
The following forms of payment are accepted for purchases made on united.com and/or the United app:
- Alipay (only for purchases made on united.com with a China billing address)
- American Express®
- Apple Pay (only for purchases made in the United app with a U.S. billing address)
- Chase Pay® (for purchases made in the U.S. with Chase Visa consumer cards, including United℠ Chase Visa Cards)
- Diners Club International®
- PayPal Credit (U.S. billing addresses only)
- UnionPay (only for purchases made on united.com in select countries/regions)
- Visa Checkout
- Cash payment at an airport ticket office or United ticket office
How far in advance can I book a ticket?
You can book a ticket online 330 days before your travel date.
How many passengers can I book in one reservation?
It is possible to reserve up to eight travelers at a time on united.com. For classes of nine travelers, please telephone 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331) inside the U.S. and Canada, or your regional United Client Contact Center. For groups of 10 or more, please contact United GroupsSM for special consideration.
Can I make changes to my reservation after I have purchased it?
Most tickets permit for modifications, even though a Basic Economy ticket doesn’t. In case your ticket can be changed, you are able to do this in Manage Reservations after buying. Remember that a change fee may apply.
Other Ways to Contact United Airlines
All Contacts of United Airlines
United Airlines Phone Number
United Airlines Customer Service
Contact United Airlines Through Email
Help Pages Support
United Airlines Corporate Office
United Airlines Hours
Make Complaint to United Airlines
Login in to United Airlines