OptumRx Headquarters Info
OptumRx is a pharmacy care services company. The OptumRx connecting billions of data points, they empower doctors to make informed decisions. They tackle trends and pinpoint solutions for their clients.
If you need to contact OptumRx corporate office, the best phone number to call is their support hotline at (800) 788-4863. The OptumRx headquarters in 2300 Main Street Irvine, CA 92614.
OptumRx Contact Information
OptumRx headquarters address: 2300 Main Street Irvine, CA 92614
Company website: optumrx.com/public/landing
Head Office phone number: (800) 788-4863
OptumRx Customer Service Number: 1-800-356-3477
Support email address: email@example.com
Customer service hours: Open 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week
OptumRx Headquarters Executive Team
- John Prince: Chief Executive Officer, OptumRx
- Sir Andrew Witty: Chief Executive Officer, UnitedHealth Group, Chief Executive Officer, Optum
- Jean Benson: Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Wyatt W. Decker: Chief Executive Officer, OptumHealth
- Rick Hardy: Chief Transformation and Strategy Officer
- Andrew Hayek: Senior Advisor
- Erin McSweeney: Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Eric Murphy: Chief Growth and Commercial Officer
- Robert Musslewhite: Chief Executive Officer, OptumInsight
- John Santelli: Chief Information Officer, UHG; Executive Vice President, Optum Technology
- Dan Schumacher: President, Chief Operating Officer
- Sheryl Skolnick: Executive Vice President, Strategic Relationships
Is OptumRx a UnitedHealthcare?
OptumRx and BriovaRx are subsidiaries of UnitedHealth Group. UnitedHealthcare and the dimensional U logo are trademarks of UnitedHealth Group Incorporated. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or its affiliates.
What type of insurance is OptumRx?
Optum isn’t an insurance plan. We’re a group of doctors who contract with most major health insurance plans. These include HMOs, PPOs, Original Medicare, Medicare Advantage and supplement plans.
What carrier does OptumRx use?
Prescriptions: Most prescription orders are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. Once OptumRx receives your complete order for a new prescription, your medications should arrive within ten business days. Completed refill orders should arrive to your home in about seven business days.
How do doctors send prescriptions to OptumRx?
You can submit your order via phone, mail, online or through the OptumRx App. Additionally, your physician can electronically submit your prescription to OptumRx. OptumRx fills your order and mails it to you within seven days of placing the order.
Other Ways to Contact OptumRx
OptumRx Customer Reviews
Submit your review