Xfinity Help Pages is the best option when trying to contact Xfinity customer service. You can contact via Xfinity Customer FAQ, Forum, and Online Help.
Contact Xfinity Help @ xfinity.com/support
Navigate to xfinity.com/support/. If you have a problem with Xfinity services or products, click on this link or paste it into the search bar of your browser and hit enter to go to the page.
General Problems that Xfinity Customers searching for
- Payment Due
- Change Service
- Cancel Service
- Move Service
Contacting Xfinity Help Pages
This is the official customer support page of Xfinity, which contains different options for contacting them about a variety of issues.
If you are looking for Xfinity’s best customer help page or faq or forum, this is the best entry point.
Xfinity Frequently Asked Questions
What is XFINITY WiFi?
XFINITY WiFi is a network of hotspots that allows you to connect to the Internet at fast WiFi speeds around town all while saving on your wireless data plan.
Looking to Cancel your Xfinity Account?
- Schedule a call with them to guide you through the process.
- Chat with Xfinity online.
- Visit your local Xfinity Store.
- Complete a simple cancellation form.
- Mail a cancellation request, including your first and last name, service address, account number and phone number to:
ATTN: Service Change Requests
1701 JFK Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
What is Xfinity Mobile?
America’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE network combined with the most WiFi hotspots nationwide. With access to 18 million hotspots, you’ll save more on your phone bill every month — and save your data for when you really need it.
Why is my Xfinity WiFi not working?
If you’re connected properly, rebooting your modem will often restore Internet connectivity – the easiest way to do this is by simply unplugging your cable modem for two minutes. … You can also restart your modem remotely using the Xfinity My Account app. Sign in and tap Internet and then Restart this device.
How do I get my Xfinity Internet to work?
Troubleshoot Internet through the Xfinity My Account app
- Open the Xfinity My Account app (available for Apple & Android).
- Scroll down and select the Internet tile.
- Select your modem, and then press Restart this device. This can take up to seven minutes. Your home Internet will be offline during this process.
Other Ways to Contact Xfinity
All Contacts of Xfinity
Xfinity Phone Number
Contact Xfinity Through Live Chat
Xfinity Customer Service
Xfinity Email Support
Contact Xfinity Through Social Media
Xfinity Corporate Office
Make Complaint to Xfinity
Login in to Xfinity